Day 2 - We All See God Differently

We all see God differently

Joe : Whenever you speak to God do not be confused or apprehensive. God is with you. You just have to ask for him for God is like a Hologram and a walkie talkie; at your request, he is there with you and just like turning on a walkie talkie, he is listening as you speak. Don’t be dismayed if your understanding of who God is may be different from those of your peers. The most important thing is to understand that he is real, he is listening and he will never leave you.



Jesus* - I, living as a human being, portrayed the things that I portrayed to those who followed me for they understood each of these things in their own minds as different things. For I may show each of you an orange and one of you may think “that’s about the right size to play catch with. It’s a ball.” Another may say “I’m going to peel that and eat it.” Another may say, “Oh, I’m just going to save this for later. I don’t know what it is.” There are many things in the teachings in which I brought through that some people understood and some people did not. There are many things in the Bible, in the teachings in which I told, that were skewed by not in a bad disrespectful way skewed by those who learned it as a different way based on their teachings or based on their experiences. Paul understood and spread my teachings in his own unique way of understanding truth 

*Channeled by Marisa 

Comments

Popular Posts