Day 9: Taking Care of Myself

Day 9

Taking Care of Myself

(Joe)     We are all guilty of imbibing and enjoying the fruits of the earth. Sometimes too much of a good thing isn’t so good but again, we are humans. We are amnesiacs from heaven. We are spirit stuck in these human minds and bodies living on an earth that for all practical purposes was given over to the dark side. We wander through the darkness hoping that we have a flashlight to find truth. Visualize yourself within your aura…your “Snow Globe” gliding through the air six feet off the ground and impervious to the darkness surrounding you. While inside that snow globe, avoid all that is harmful to the human body and mind.


(Jesus*) Take care of the human body, take care of the human life, take care and make sure that you are having fun and enjoying your life, and stay away from those things that make you upset, angry or sad, for you are still that young child inside and I still hold you and cradle you as that young child for I used to come to you in the night. I used to come to you in the night and speak with you when you did not even know who I was. You did not understand who I was but I would come to you and I would speak, and I would tell you everything is going to be okay. You planned this life for a reason. Do not be sad. Do not be fearful. Your father loved you. Your mother loved you. They did not understand how to do this but please know, please know that for this entire life I have been with you, even when you did not know who I was; even when you did not believe, even when you did not become baptized I was still here with you for my father sent me to be with you for I am your primary guide. You are my child.


*Jesus channeled by Marisa Moris
Excerpted from The Bible Speaks Series featuring the authors of the New Testament

Comments

Popular Posts